Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Sing K @ Green Box

Project 365 #238


Sing K session

@

Green Box

wid cousie

and

her ex-kelics



Owrite. Informed my cousie's ex-kelic that cousie wil b back on 28th Nov til 5 Dec earlier. So sweet of her ex-kelic - Ah Beng wanted to give her a BIG surprise. He actually arranged a meeting up session for cousie and her whole bunch of ex-kelics and Green Box is the place that he picked. So Ah Beng told cousie that he wanted to date her for dinner on 1st Dec and "force" her to come wid her hubby no matter wat. Yea rite... for cousie it is a dinner session between me, Ah beng, cousie and her hubby. Weird combination, cousie said...by not knowing she is actually meeting up wid her whole bunch of ex-kelics. LOLz


Everything is being arranged nicely and...oh well...something happened. Cousie said she have to cancel off the dinner as her dad wanted to use car for the dinner tonite. =.=" A very last minute decision for cousie and Ah Beng have actually "burned up". LOLz. He so gan cheong tat he called and msn me to tel me what happened AND he force to tel cousie the truth...where...everybody wil b in for the meeting up session today. ><" So yea. SURPRISE GONE and cousie have to take train all the way from Klang to KL for the meeting up session. ><"



Beng told me to reach at 6 or 630pm for the Sing K session but I actually left my Co. at 7pm...no choice...workloads...LOLZ. Hmmph...by the time I reached Sg. Wang, it's only me, cousie, her hubby, and two not-really-close cousie's ex-kelics are there. ><" See, even when I am dran late there are stil ppl who reached later than me. =.=" Srsly hav to make myself get use wid the "malaysian hour". =.=" Grabbed some food, enter the freaking cool room, sit, eat, sing, drink til 11pm and there we balik. Crapz. The organizer left half way during the K session. Meh Lei Geh. =.=" He din even pre-am me that he wil be leaving earlier. So yea, I asked cousie to drive my car back to Klang as it is kinda late to catch a train back home for them. Of course I am sending myself home first. Hmph...good one tho, it've been long since the last time I take train to work. LOLz. Nitez peepz. =)

0 comments: