Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Brother 21st Birthday Celebration XD

Project 365 #260


It's mah brader's 21st BirdDay celebration

XD



So Yea. Mum actually ordered Lok Lok Car for his birthday celebration. It's a small celebration wher he invited some of his closest frenz and I get to invite my frenz to come as well. XD. It's a kinda longgggggggggg grandma story tho.

Starto
Okay. Ther's a day where we were discussing where to celebrate our Xmas eve and ther's a suggestion came up "why not we do BBQ at miao's house?". Jot this down in my heart and asked my mum. She said okay Then she suddenly came up with another suggestion "why note we celebrate ur bro's birthday as well? I will order Lok Lok Car and you will do your BBQ. Then both side oso can share the food." Wooottssss not a bad idea tho. Suggested to the gang AND we cancel off the BBQ and concentrate on Lok Lok Car. Not so ma fan ma...coz BBQ have to wait thn later overcooked ady wil waste the food. So Yea, we celebrated X'mas eve 2geda wid my brother's birthday.
Enddo


It is so so so so COOL to have Lok Lok Car park in front of my house. Some cars who passed by my house have actually drive freaking slow or even stopped to check out wat happened. Like "can we actually gao dim our dinner here?" XD The Lok Lok Car tat mum ordered called "Yi Nan Wang", you can either steamboat, BBQ or fried the food. SO COOL RITE! Price for the Lok Lok Car? RM 700 and it's enuf for 30 to 40 pax to consume. Oh no, it's not refillable, when the food displayed on the car finished then that's it. I first tot it wont b enuf coz it is like there are so fewwwwww BUT...oh well, there are actually left over and mum asked the guy to dabao those back. SEE! The Lok Lok Car man can resell the lok lok again nxt day. So Good. LOLz.


Okay. I actually bought an extra cake for my brader's frenz to smack him on face. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH...I feel like it is things that cannot be less to celebrate a 21st Years Old Birthday. Too bad I am a gal and nobody dare to smack my face with the cake, I wish to have a chance being smack by cake tho. LOLz. Oppsss....phew...lucky my birthday just over! I am safe for sure. Ahahahahahaah...


Happy to see my brader's face kena smack by the cake but the cake is a bit hard. I tot it's bcoz the cake wasnt fresh BUTTTTTT I found out why. Okay. I stored the cake into a freezer instead of fridge! Oh Gawd. It's all bcoz I am stil not use to the new fridge(bought for almost a year...lolz) tat mum bought which have got a lot of drawers and I din really check out which is which. I just put it in when I saw an empty space. ><" Shhhhh...dun tell my brader...pulisssssssss...or he will boom me coz he kena smacked by a BEHLI HARD Cake. LOLz.


Oh ya! I actually bought two boxes of snow spray bcoz I tot we can do a small countdown at home and play with the snow spray. Hmmphhh...I guess I am getting old to run around with the spray...we all(as in me and my frenz) din play with the snow spray but my braders' frenz did. Happy to see them running around with the spray and hmmph...guess I really become old...I cant get use with the "gas" sprayed from the spray. ><" AIKS. Wat the...I dun wan laaa...how can I be liddat??? I shud love spray!!! ISH.


GAH. Another thing...I did wrongly. I bought the wrong snow spray. FTW. Srsly dunno wat happened with me. =.=" The snow spray tat I bought is actually use to spray on the glasses and it's for deco purpose. ARGH. Rite. I din check clearly...I just grab those when I see it is stated "snow spray". =.=" APALAH. YER. How I know ppl will actually sell those in boxes worrr...and I ady went a couple of places to check out the snow spray but no where is selling and I've asked around and nobody is selling. =.=" ISH. Yea la...everytime oso liddat...when you dun nid it you will see it appear everywhere AND when you nid something badly, you can't get it. =.=" No wonder it doesnt seems to b sticky and my brader gone white. LOLz. So Yea. Hope brother had a memorable 21st Birthday celebration where he did not expect anything special. AND Imma so so happy that my company declared we are working half day today. Weee~~~


*addtional notes
ERM. Since I've got half day leave, I went shopping wid my dearie sis today. Happy that she get to buy some clothes AND oh well...I bought one too. ><" Can stop tanmiaoyi in buying clothes? She is broke dead ady. ><"

0 comments: