Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, December 04, 2009

Friday Nite^^

Project 365 #241


Birthday Celebration

and

meeting up wid Cousie

@

DELIcious



So Yea, it's a birthday celebration cum meeting up wid dearie cousie who came back from Taiwan with her official hubby. Knowing that it might b pack on Friday nite, I've actually made reservation at DELIcious @ Marc Residence yesterday. Guess what, I dunno why the things I planned forever will not go smooth. =.=" Received a call during lunch hour. It's from DELIcious,

him : Hello, is this Ms. Tan Miao Yi.
m3 : Yesssss
him : Miss Tan Miao Yi, I am sorry, DELIcious at Marc Residence is closed for private party.
It
will not open for public.
m3 : WHAT?!
him : It is close for public. Or do you wan to change place to the DELIcious at Tun Razak?
m3 : Can I call you back later?
him : Okay.


FTW. DARN! Why they never inform yesterday when I called up for reservation? Why thy only inform me today. =.=" Okay. I quickly call pp, she suggested Bangsar as it will be Jam at KL area due to PC fair. Then, I called SC, he suggested Bangsar as well. Last, I called KK(the guy that seems 2 b a frequent visitor to DELIcious) and he suggested Tun Razak. Reason being - the enviornment will b much more nicer. XD. So yea, I picked Tun Razak instead of Bangsar coz KK said the enviornment is nicer AND I guess I wil b more familiar wid the way to Tun Razak compare to Bangsar. XD I called and informed the people in the other side to reserve table for 14 at Tun Razak. He called back for confirmation.


him : Hello, Ms. Tan Miao Yi.
m3 : Yes.
him : Confirm 14 pax at Tun Razak and you will turn up?
m3 : YES.
him : Be sure that you will turn up bcoz Tun Razak side is kinda pack.
m3 : YES, we will be there 9pm.
him : Okay. Thx.


So I texted everybody to reach at SHARP 9 or they will release our table. =.=" Worry that it wil b jam, I leave my house at 740pm, pick cake and cousie up then head to Tun Razak. Just get to know that it is opposite US embassy, bside S'pore embassy and there I bang to Tun Razak. It is ALLLLLL the way smooth til Tun Razak and I barely get stuck in the jam. So yea, I reached ther at 830. Phew. Walk into the resto and tell the waitress that I've reserved table for 14. She checked her list twice and said, miss, ther's no reservation under your name. I am like ftw! NO RESERVATION UNDER MY NAME?! I looked at the list and yea can't see any name which look familiar. DARN. I CALLED! I told the waitress and another guy came. The guy asked if I really called to "TUN RAZAK" for reservation and ask me to call the number back again. FARK. Opsss...I used opis number to call, how am I goin to call back the number again. I starts to tell the whole story. I said "Actually, I called and made reservation @ Jalan Pinang for 14 pax..." I haven even finish my words and the guy suddenly like *tink* he remembered something, he walk to the counter, check the list, and yea, ther's a reservation under my name. ftw. He said he got messed up and he will try to arrange table for us. Owriteeeeeeee...So now no table for me? ftw. Waited for more than half an hour to get the table. Luckily my frenz all not here yet else I guess the resto wil get boom. LOLz.


So Yea. Get seated, ordered food, eat, drink, joke around, photo around, and yea, the Birthday boi brought along his new and hot gf. Intro intro a bit, blow birthday cake, give pressie and tat's the end of the dinner. XD OWH YEA. I actually wrote "Mr. Cow Cow, Happy BURSTday" on the cake. The pressie is a dom dom wid vibration. LOL. Got my point??? XD. Oh Gosh. My fren so mata sepet that he saw MY cow cow instead of MR. cow cow written on the cake. *smackpinchstep him gao gao can! =.=" Got four eyes oso saw the wrong things. =.=" It's 12 and yea we go for 2nd session. Spring @ Quattro, mah first time to Spring. Owh, I've been to Winter tho. Ordered two tower of cocktail. ERM. I remembered one is Wet dreams and erm...forgot bout the other one but I guess I got a bit drunk bcoz I almost revealed a secret. XD. Shhhhh...dun tell my cousie and I reached home safely still! LOLz


ohshit.

Forgot to request to snap a group photo.

It might be the last time we all get to gather together liddis.

SIGH. ><"

Bah Bai.

0 comments: