Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

冬至快乐

Project 365 #258


汤圆汤圆人团圆

XD


Mum asked me in the morning if she shud keep the dishes for me at nite. I told her I will be coming home early for dinner with the family members. =) There are loads of Chinese Festivals but I will just be VERY excited when it is the day for "Tang Yuan". XD. Awwwww...I love the ginger soup A LOT!!!


Mum used to wake me up early the morning when it is the day to make "tang yuan". Yea...wake up at freaking 5 in the morning to make "tang yuan". BUT that was old time story. Mum stopped to wake me up ever since I've started to work. ><" Kinda miss the time in making the "tang yuan". I remember ther's one year where I actually wrapped M&M in almost every single of the "tang yuan". Awwwwww...it taste soooooooooo ERM..."special". Ahahaha...I prefer the traditional "tang yuan" with nothing inside...but but...OWH...it taste GREAT if it is wrapped with black sesame. *slurp


Had two bowl of ginger soup with tang yuan. Yummilicious and it srsly warm my stomach well. *Big wide smile Warmie day I had. It feels GREAT =)

0 comments: