Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry X'mas ;)

Project 365 #252


Secret Santa in Action

XD



*Jingle Bell Jingle Bell Jingle all the way~ So Yea X'mas is around the corner and we were asked to buy X'mas pressie. Rules this year is a bit different. We were all given a piece of paper with our name printed on it last week in order to write down our X'mas wishlist that cost RM20 and above. (A-Huh! Gotcha! Take a deep breathe before you continue...lolz) Then we will throw our name into the box and the person in charge will walk around in order to let us draw the "lucky one". The theme for this year is Secret Santa. XD.


Hmmph. The wishlist that I drawed include :-
1. Jusco cash voucher
2. Ear-ring
3. Eu Yan Sang Chicken Essence


FANTASTIC!!! Dad just got a book of Jusco cash vouchers ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I can grab some from him. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. GREAT!!! So I will just need to buy a X'mas card and wrapping paper which cost less than RM5. YAY! Savior my dad! Muahahahaahahahah...Oppppsss...oh...please please dun spread this out. Cash voucher oso money okayyyyyy...altho I grabbed those for free from my dad. XD. Okay la...I know it's like kinda cheap la...so I actually wrapped a bar of chocolate for that person as well. Yea, felt guilt. ><"


Wrapped it in triangle shape and put it nicely under the X'mas tree. Secret Santa truly hope that she wil like it. HAYLOU I gave her RM30 cash voucher and a bar of beryl's chocolate lor. The budget given is RM20 and above. RM20, the pressie I got her is 70% more of the budget given. If she dun like it. Oh well. Then she shud pray for a better luck nxt year. XD.


Yea?
My wishlist?
As simple as these
1. Forever 21 cash vouchers (Imma for sure gonna buy a lot of clothes frm here nxt year XD)
2. comfy, stylish cushion (wanted to get one for my car)
3. Top Shop cash vouchers (erm...seldom shop here but...outta idea wat I want...LOLz)




Now I am praying very hard that my Secret Santa will b CEO or CFO. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 comments: