Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My Birthday Gift XD

Project 365 #253


YESH

Part of the Birthday gifts I got for my Bday this year.

XD



Handmade Birthday Card + LollipopAlign CenterYea. Handmade birthday card. Heart it so damn much!!! Wishes wishes wishes...always the best gift^^ And of course the lollipop wid BIG ding dong and small little cutie LV bear. XD Me likey!!!


Two super duper hiao mia cushion. ME RIKE!!! XD
Hmmph...got the purple one on 10th Dec. I saw it at Tangs at first and I hold it tight with my hands when I saw it. I tell myself "How good will it be, if it is lying nicely in my new car". I told my kelics that it look nice then we are all in a rush to go back to opis. The very undesicive(hmmph do we have dis words in dictionary? LOLz) me put the cushion back and tell myself to come back again if I really want it. AND YEA, I saw it lying nicely on my chair on 10th Dec. That's srsly sweet. =)


The white one. Hmmph. I went to Pavilion on 12th Dec together wid my cousie and my sis. I went to Tangs again bcoz I wanted to buy another cushion which is white in color. I actually heart both colors but can't decide which to buy earlier. Now, my kelics have bought me the purple one, I shall get a white one to make it a nice pair! Imagine...how adorable will it be if it is lying nicely in my new car together with the purple cushion. *slurp I asked cousie if she will hug it if I put it in my car...she shake her head and sista ady dunno run to which part on earth ady. *SIGH I thn put it back. Then then then...when I get back to work on 15th...I pull my chair out...WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW It's the WHITE FURRY CUSHION. I RIKE!!!!!!! Imma so so so so heapi to have two kinky furry cushion now. XD Thanks a million~


Anna Sui Ring wid lipbalm

Dearie cousie send it all the way from Taiwan!!! WOoooottsssssss XD. Wokay. I actually saw the paper bag standing nicely on my table on 11th Dec. I am seriously very very touch, I eventually burst into tears...wanted to call my cousie so much but I am late for a celebration. Yea rite...I dabao the emotion up tat nite and rush for the celebration else I wil b super duper late. Oh yea. It's a stylist ring or to say erm...small little lipbalm hiding in a ring. XD. Hmmph. A very good pressie coz I need a ring so badly BUT cousie...nxt time dun waste so much of money can? LOLz


Body Shop Peach flavour Lotion
Very thoughtful cousie bought me this. Dearie cousie saw me applying lotion and lucky her or lucky me? I happen to finish that box on the day she saw me applying the lotion. We went to One U and shop on 13th Dec. She told me she wants to go Body Shop. I show her the way and lead myself to supermarket...mum asked me to buy sth. ><". Owh...and when I stepped into Body Shop I saw her standing at the lotion department together wid my sis...thinking which lotion to choose. AHA! I knew it. She wanted to get me one. She asked me to pick the flavour else she wil be buying the same one I've just finish using. ><" I said I dun wan butttt...aiks...yea rite. End up I picked the peach flavour and she pay the bill. ><"


So Yea. These are part of my Birthday pressie. XD. More to come, I guess. LOLz


OWH. Bout the new car I mentioned at 2 cushions part??? Hmmph...I can only get the car nxt year during mid tho. ><" Ahahahaha...Just can't wait for my new car to come. Or mayb ther ain't any new car. =.=" D'oh. However...I heart the kinky furry cushions. =3

0 comments: