Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Happy 23rd Birthday =)

Project 365 #251


"Celebrated" my birthday

@ Bukit Tinggi

wid my dearie sis

=)



Wanted to go Malacca at first but sis said it is kinda far and she dun wish to skip her tuition class today. Then, she suggested to go Bukit Tinggi as she never been there and yea, we head to Bukit Tinggi in order to test her new DSLR out! Model of the day = ME. Muahahahahahahaah



There are actually two ways to go up hill and the short-cut way is being closed due to landslide. =.=" ARGH. So I took the bengkak-bengkok LONG way to go uphill and lucky that sis did not puke. LOLz. It's kinda warm up there tho. Wokay. So sis starts to snap around and I can just do wateva I want. Loads of candid yet nice photo being taken and thanks to dearie sis who made me her camera's first model. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH


Headed back home ard 3sth and craving for food. It rains cats and dogs when we reached Batu Caves...Yea...craving for Mc Flurry Mud Pie...despite the heavy rain...I actually ran under the rain to buy McD. GAH. That's bcoz there's no umbrella in the car. =.=" Felt happiness around in feeding myself the friessss and ice cream. SLURP.


Nite falls. Had dinner and sit in the living room to have a small chat wid parents. Little surprise given by the family. Sis bring the cake out and everybody sang me Bday song. XD. So Yea. That's the end of the day. LOL. Had a relaxing birthday tho^^


Thanks sis for ALLLLL the nice nice photos. *wink

0 comments: