Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

JP's Birday

Project 365 #266

14 of us

celebrated at

Rakuzen.

*SLURP



So Yea...Birthday celebration for one of the gang members and venue of the day is Rakuzen located at Desa Park City. Mission of the day : SNOW SPRAY THE BIRTHDAY BOY! XD


The first surprise for the Birthday boi is the attendance of a kinda long-lost/ lost contact/ baru balik from Oversea mia ex-gf fren. It's one of the gang members and this is the first time I am meeting her.(after hearing bout her story for so many times...XD) Went up to another after the dinner. Birthday Cake Cap for the birthday boy to wear. Shud have asked him to wear during the entire dinner but everybody was too hungry and forgot bout tat. ><"


So Yea. The big thing has come. Owh I mean our mission of the day. Hmph...we actually requested to take a walk around the park bcoz the park scenary look so beautiful at nite and we are all too full and need to digest the food. XD We stopped at a bridge which is spacious and kinda far from the residence or security eyesight. Wokay. It's "group photo" time. We have already discussed earlier that we will attack him from the back when snapping group photo. The gals pass the bag around for everybody to grab one snow spray tin. In the count of ONE, TWO,THREE...KK pour the flour on the Bday boi's head and everybody starts to spray. Alrite. The birthday boy who own "long-leg" RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN super duper fast and we some sort like failed to catch him and spray him gao gao. =.=" Yea. He knew that we will do something and he already starts to make himself prepared when we are counting...yea...everybody was so excited and everybody counted very loudly for the excited moment. Owh. It's to cover up the sound of shaking the spray tin as well. ><"


The spray actually gone very fast and everybody don't hav enuf in spraying. Yea I am the supplier and I actually brought some new and some leftover spray for the team bcoz I don't wanna pay my brother. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...Yea. Cheapskate I am. ><" There...after the snow spray war...it's time to go back. While everybody were discussing wher to go I touched the bag that Alex returned back to me...OWH! There's still another tin in the BAG!!! WOOHOO!!! GREAT! I din get to spray the Bday Boi at all bcoz I dun wanna run around and I get sprayed =(. So it's time to revenge. Nyek nyek nyek... I told Kelly bout that...then I pass her the bags I have with me, take off my heels, walk slowly to the Birthday Boi AND STARTS TO SPRAY. MUAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA


I run like I've never run before and I screamed...oh well...I dunno I am screaming until my cousie told me so and she said some of them jaw-drop when heard me screaming. ><" Image gone...=.=" Oh yea. Back to the topic. I sreamed. =.=" Yea. I screamed. Oh gosh. As I've mentioned earlier the bday boi own "long-leg"...I wil never been win. I m being caught and the snow spray GONE. GONE AND I KENA ATTACK. T_T. ARGH. I forgot how come I will fall on the road and how come I will let the spray roll away. T_T. I got sprayed on the face and new woundsssss on my knee TT_TT. Yea rite...tat's the payback in being playful. Ya I know I will stil repeat nxt time. AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

Had great fun in running today tho. XD

0 comments: