Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Wise man?

Project 365 #239

Heard this

"little conversation"

between two old man today

while waiting for the train.


Took train to work today. Din bring along my Ipod as I left the ear phone at Opis. Din bring any books as I haven got time to stock in some new books. So, today, I've choose to listen to the voices around. XD

Ther's this old man A sitting on a bench while waiting for the train. Another old man B in his 60s came and say Hi to him. There starts to "debate" a topic where "Students who get Assssss' in their exam for sure are the smart one". A thinks that students who get Asssss are the smart students where B disagree. I at first agree wid B where, when you have step into the working world, it depends on how you make urself survive good in the social and cruel world, getting good results in the studies will not help in making urself know how to survive good in the world. Then, A disagree wid him and there, the fight starts. B starts to talk a little louder when A disagree wid B's point and B said "sometimes ppl wil do something wrong, and we must admit, ther's no way where you are right for all the time". He repeated this sentence for many times and his tone getting louder whenever A is trying to say something. Alright, B is not happy that A disagree wid him.

I smile and shaked my head. Few people around did the same thing as well. After all, who is the wise man now? And, WHO, is the one that do not want to accept ppl's opinion? I will say, venus is not always belongs to the one who have loud voice. Agree no? =)

0 comments: