Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MY first pair of fake finger nails

Project 365 #259


Heart this tons!!!



Went to Connaught P&M(Pasar Malam) to meet up wid my frenz. XD. It've been a year since the last time I met one of them. So So SO excited bout the meeting up and of course the food there. Muahahahahahah...It rains a little when I am on my way to the nite market and I tot we might cancel the meeting up session. =( But but but it stops when I reached. Lucky me. XD.


Reached ther ard 745pm. Mission today -> NO BUYING CLOTHES, ONLY FOOD. Looked for my frenz and then I am craving for food. First time ever miao is hungry and hunt for food. BRAVO. LOLz So frenz the one who shop for the accessories and I glued my eyes on all the food stalls. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA. Had 盐酥鸡(salty fried chicken nugget) Awww it always taste great~~~ Tako Tao...ARGH. The stall I bought from...SUX! AND red bean ice~~~yippieeeee *dance. Attracted by the bling bling and bright stall from far AND I saw RM10 for FOUR items. It's a accessories stall. Wooootsssssss RM10 for FOUR items!!! Grab la wait wat? lolz. So Yea. My misson failed. ><"


OH YA. It's a post bout the fake finger nails!!! LOLz. Wokay. We went to my fren's house after that for a small chat. THEN, my fren gave me the fake finger nails as birthday gift and X'mas gift. WOWOWOOWOOWOWOW. GREATOOOO. I heart it so damn much! Wokay. My fren's sis(who owned the same birthday with me) is learning nail painting course now and...the nails is one of her art work. *claps Awwwwwww...the BESTEST gift I ever received. Thanks a million.

0 comments: