Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Lucky, no?

Project 365 #246


Got dis while eating icecream for lunchie.

Was excited at first

but...

><"


Went to third floor and buy some ice cream to chill myself down. Was not in good mood since morning and wish to *shakeheadyellscreamshoutcrykick LOLz. Oh well, I've got no idea WHY but yea, I tot getting icecream will help in cooling myself down. I got a cornetto icecream and I saw there's another paper wrapping the ice-cream(attached above) when I unwrap the icecream. I WON A PRIZE! A free ice cream worth RM1.50. Omigawd...I never ever tot I will hav such luck bcoz I never won any dog shit prize before and I dun hav luck for all the prize thingy. ><"

Was excited for few seconds and thinking where to claim the ice cream as it stated ther "to claim at participating outlets" THEN, I saw "by 30th September 2009". Which have already over. Potong Stim betul. AND now I worry, for how long the ice-cream have actually been hibernate before I rescue it. =.="

0 comments: