Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

HUGE surprise!!!

Project 365 #249


It is srsly a HUGEEEEE surprise for me.

Thanks a lot

XD



Went Sg. Wang and Pavilion to shop for clothes wid cousie and sis. Never tot that I am the one who bought a lot as I dun hav the intention/mood in buying any clothes. ><" Kesian sis the one who have been waiting for this day to come but she din even get a piece of clothes today. ><" So Yea. Get to try T-bowl out. ERM. The food was okay. Oh well, if you wanna get urself updated you shud give a try. XD.Reached home around 9++, get bathed and ready to go out for another birthday celebration. Weeee~~~


Get myself dressed up and ready around 10++...waited for the call before we head out in order to make sure there are somebody there first before we reach. LOLz. Cousie received call around 11pm and there we head out. Opened the small gate at of my house and when I step out TWO creature poped out!!! OMAIGOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT IS OLIVIA AND KELLY AND THE WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM!!! omg omg omg omg omg omg!!! I shouted and hide myself behind the wall. My mind went blank and I srsly dunno wat to do. OMIGAWD. Cousie asked me to walk out and there a cake appear in front of me with the song "happy birthday" sang by everybody. Awwwwwwwww...so touched ne!!! I was asked to hold the cake for photo session and I can feel my hand shakes badly. ><" Trying very hard to behave yet...the emotions just overflowed. XD. Then it's "prize giving" time. A handmade birthday card. Awwwwww...I got so touch at first but when I turn to the front and look carefully. OMFG!!! I saw my freaking ugly bunny photo pasted in front of the card! ><" ARGHHHHHHHHHH. Then, got HUGE bo ban tong(lollipop) as gift. Then then...it's photo session time where I have to post post with the card and I am not allow to cover the photo pasted on the card. =( EEEEEEEeeee I can't imagine how the outcome will be. ><"



Wokay. Headed to Library after the HUGE surprise and so sweet of Olivia's bf where he actually chopped a place for us there. A very strategic place(forgot bout the butts which is bside my face and worrying they might fart. LOL...I m really sitting nxt to a butt la...coz there are different height of tables and ours is the short table and the nxt table is a tall one. XD) which is near the band. Ordered Hoegaarden then erm...Oh yea...when I've almost finish my pint of Hoegaarden, Olivia and gang actually asked me to bottoms up ONE PINT of Hoegaarden and they passed me my dearie cousie's glass which is still full. I gulped the whole pint and kesian dearie cousie who have only took a few sips lost her one pint of Hoegaarden ><". Thanks dearie cousie for her treat. LOLz. Hmmph...kinda waste to bottoms up such a tasty beer tho. LOLz. Hmmph...I am kinda tipsy soon after tat and I get high. I ran around in the mall and pinch everybody...If not mistaken...then erm...we actually went to Sanctuary for 2nd round. We found an empty space inside and start dancing widout ordering any drinks. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH...tat's the benefits in clubbing at Sanctuary. No cover charge and no people know who we are and if we hav ordered drinks o not. LOLz. Went KFC for supper and we head back home.


Oh ya! "MET" JPJ on our way back. My fren's car kena coz he pasted kinda dark screen protector on his car. RM100 liddat...fuuuu laaaaiiiii ady. ><" Kesian sial.

0 comments: