Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Part of the production



Project 365 #123

This is part of the productions tat I do

during my College time.


Ask for the full copy frm me

if you are interested to watch.

lolz.




It is a silent Saturday today. My dearie cousiess have got their own activities and I've got no date...stay at home for the WHOLE day, lying on the bed watching TV programmes, facebook and sleep is all what I did today. Such a nice holiday is being wasted by me...=.=" I guess I srsly over rely on my cousiesss for all the outings...><" Sigh...can't imagine how am I going to survive widout my cousiess...><" Oh yea...I search thru the CD racks to find some CDs to watch and I saw a file tat pile wid CDs, the CDs where I save all my memories inside...I browse thru all the CDs and saw the production I did wid my college team mates. I did a lot of productions back to my college time but only able to find this short film, tried to upload the full version here...but the file is TOO big to be uploaded.(I tried to upload it and let my PC on for 24 hours but uploading failed. ><") Thus, I oni upload somesort like trailer, and if you are interested to watch more, ask for the full copy from me. lolz.I just can't stop laughing by watching the short film over and over and over again!!!




So, ther goes my Saturday.




What a nerdy Saturday!!!


Sobz...


T_T




0 comments: