Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

BBQ @ QQ

(waiting for the photo frm Beng)
Project 365 #142


The 7th day of my diet day.

FAILED.

Tat's all bcoz of Ah Beng's fault!!!

lolz


Went for BBQ buffet @ QQ near my house together wid my cousie and her kelics. The days and hardwork tat I suffered for almost a week have gone in one day. T_T


My cousie's kelic aka Ah Beng likes to eat BBQ buffet @ QQ which is near my house AND he always ajak us to go makan wid thm. I rejected thm earlier by telling I AM ON DIET...BUT...cousie and Beng said got new members wil b joining for the dinner and I so so wanted to see them in real person(I always get to hear bout them only). SO Yea, the very 8 me, went. ><" Rite. There are suppose to b six people for the dinner but one FFK and she is the one tat I wanted to meet the most! T_T(cousie update me bout her in the car while we are on our way to the dinner place, she is somebody part time/temporary gf...lolz). Oh ya, ther's still another one who join us for the dinner, a Japanese guy. Woohoo...first time having dinner wid Japanese guy, and very ying summore. LOLz.


Okay. I hav got a strategy myself to make myself not to eat so much, which is, cook. I put everything on the pan and cook all the food then giv out all the food to the others. Bwahhahahahaha...It is happy to stuff everybody's stomach to the max tho. lolz


Oh yea, languages lesson will never be miss when there's foreigener wid us...So yea, my cousie kelic taught him something new. I couldn't hear what they taught him until he turn to me and said it loudly. He said : "Ngor Ngoi Lei".(I love you in Cantonese) WOW!!! AND he repeated it twice! I am like...yea...WAW! and can't stop myself laughing. For sure they hav told him the wrong meaning of Ngor Ngoi Lei. So yea, my kelic asked him to repeat another time when my cousie return to the table. My cousie then asked him "Do you know what's the meaning of that?" "I tot is you are pretty". "No, it's I love you." AND...his face suddenly turned to b very embarrass. Ahahahahahha...


Well. It's a lie to tell I am not happy nor excited bout that, imagine, a not bad looking JAPANESE said that to you and you barely have chance to hear people said "I love you". Yea me...my parents don't tell I love you to me not even my siblings...lolz.So yea...thanks Ah Beng for "ajak'ing" me for the dinner and I've earned back a nice sentence AND FATSSSSSsss...lolz. Happy day tho.


=================================================================
Oh yea,
as usual, was jamming back on the way home following the same route tat we take everyday which include illegal U-turn. Hmmph...it is not exactly an illegal U-turn bcoz ther's no sighboard showing if we can make a U-turn or NOT. Rite. Ther's police standing over there to instructing the traffic, and, as usual, we made the U-turn(as previously we made U-turn even the police is there and thy did not stop us). The police saw us making U-turn and HIT the car door hardly of the driver side wid his hand. "BANG", very loud. Wth...ok fine, it's our fault if we can't make the U-turn, but do you nid to hit our car?! Rite. We made a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG turn back to the place and see if the police will do the same thing to the others who are trying to make illegal U-turn. AND...wathelllllll...we saw that he actually let a BMW five series to make the illegal U-turn and more cars to make the U-turn after the BMW!!!! I regretted tat I din memo the ID number of the police, I regertted that I din snap his photo. WTF. Why? Perodua is not a car to be respect is it? GAH!

=================================================================








0 comments: