Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Meeting day^^

Project 365 #133


One of the places tat we might be staying at

for the September plan

after the meeting

look comfy and nice isn't it?



Yeapuuuuu...today is the meeting day. Got meeting with Andrew - the Global Operation Director of SMG(gua mia opis, the place tat I work at) at noon, with everybody of course. AND meeting for the up-coming plan that falls on September!!! Which is only a month to go. (Ohmaifookingshit...i m still so fat...HOW??? T_T)


This is the first time Andrew came to Malaysia, and I am lucky enuf to see him, as you know, BIG ppl are hard to meet up wid as they are always bz. So yea, the words tat he wanna send to us are "Thank YOU" and " I need your help". He thank everybody for putting hard work in earning money for the company and need our help to bare with the Company as it is a very hard time to go through now. (coz of the stupid recession la...everybody oso cut cost) Hmmph well...he mentioned that it is better for us to take up some trainings than having bonus or increment for us, as we can learn something and the Company will improve then be the "future media agency". I am like...=.=". I was thinking in the heart, "if there's no increment, no nothing and still we have to sacrifice our holidays for trainings, do you think, we will feel happy? Do you think we will be urged to work hard by all these, oh crapz...=.=" "


Oh well. This is only frm my thought, maybe. BUT, now for sure, we have got no increment, no bonus, no company trip this year. =.=" Such a bad year for me...T_T. I remember before I entered...they company have actually got company trip to Japan and Korea. NOW??? NOW what? =.=" Even my frenz who work at the same period as mine have got increment and company trip. ><" ARGH!!! Mayb I shud take the offer and leave. (Oh yea...got offer from another Media Agency today, and still thinking shall I give a try. ><") Yea I know...I work for money not for the company. ><" Mayb I shud change my mind, treat the company as my family.><"



Alrite. Second meeting. Received SMS yest and was asked to have our second meeting for the September "outing". Not many people attended, or I shall say not many people being called for the meeting as you know...more people, more comments, and we will get hard to come out with a conclusion, or mayb ther's no conclusion at the end. lolz. So yea, spent two hours for the meeting together wid wineeeeeeeeeeeee and we get a conclusion bout the accomodation^^



Omaigawd...can't wait to sniff sniff the smell of sea breeze after the discussion tho.

Bukit~~~I AM COMING!!!

0 comments: