Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Orphan

Project 365 #144


A super duper psycho movie I would say.

I never ever tot that

there will be somebody wid those kind of tot

AT ALL!!!



So Yea. Went for The Orphan today.Tot of only three of us(me and two cousie) will be watching as majority of the movie gang is not interested wid the movie but who knows another three gents joint for the movie at the very last minute and it made six of us.


Rite. Bout the movie. A kelic of mine who is very picky in everything strongly recommended this movie, and yea, since it is so strongly recommended by a picky person and at the same time my dearie cousie wanted to watch sooooooooooo much, wid no doubt, I've decided to watch.


The scenes inside is not really scary and disgusting nor creepy...the creepy thing in the movie is the characteristic, the thought and the feelings that is being expressed in the movie by the little girl. I am impress wid the scriptwritter, I am impress with how stable a 12 years old gal can be in bringing out the characteristic.


I get to learn frm the movie that we can't judge the book from its cover, I get to learn that we don't have to do everything ourselves in order to achieve our goals, and, we must pull somebody along to do sth so that we are not the only one to be blamed on if anything happened. So yea, of all, we have to learn to protect ourselves, be smart, and, be cruel always. Oh gosh. Is this me?! lolz. I guess I am too into Esther!


Strongly recommended movie wid two thumbs up^^
(watch how cruel and "perfect" tot that the scriptwritter owned)



==================================================================
Bz Saturday^^
Morning - Send Bao for grooming
Afternoon - me myself, sista and cousies go for "grooming" - hair cut
Afternoon til evening - went for grocery~ WooHoo~~~

Heart dis Bz Saturday^^
==================================================================

0 comments: