Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, August 03, 2009

Addiction

Project 365 #118

These are the fruits tat will always appear in my house recently.

Gold and Green Kiwisssss

and


Cherrieesssssssss



Each and everyone in my family, hmmph, mayb everybody, will actually addicted to something, and, kiwi and cherry is my mum's recent addiction. She buy a lot and store in the fridge every week and she said have spent *ahem* beberapa ratu..s *ahem* only the fruits this week. WTH!!! Only fruits weiiiiii...Such an expensive addiction she have. I guess most probably she kena my dad's virus ady. ><"
My dad have got this very scary habit...where...when he is addicted to something, he will spend a lot of money investing the things tat he is into. Okay. The collections that he have had before include crystals,(he buy a lot and he study bout it as well...well...for me is it like so damn expensive to pay few K to buy a colored rock...=.=") ceramicssssssssssssss(China made patung using ceramics which eat a lot of space in the house and he have a lot of those in his office and I srsly got no idea why he buy SO many), tea sets, tea pots, tea leafs (more than a hundred of pots and leafs stored at home and his office...displaying nicely in the glass cupboard and yea he bought tea sets and books to learn the proper way to make chinese tea) , Fa lo Hon, (fish that have big tumor on its head and each fish nid to pet separately in different aquarium...and he pet TEN of them in the house...eat up a lot of space and I din get see any sunlights in the house during tat few months!!! He said the fish look different like some got stars stars la...blink blink la...limited edition and stuff...=.=" all look the same for me but different for him...mum tat time angry dao...wanna cook the fish and eat...lolz), and...oh yea...SLR.(He like to snap photos when I was small...like at the age of 5...and I got bunchessss of photos in the storeroom...muahahah...yea me and my siblings are his model...)Then, recently, he is addicted to watches. Oh Gosh...I can't imagine how many watches he wil b buying in the future. =.=" Dad...would you please...spare me some money...><"
So now, you can see crystals, tea sets, tea pots, tea leafs, ceramics in my house...AND...I guess my dad can do an exihibition of his collections at his Opis ady...=.=" Oh ya...how he manage the fish whn he got no fever towards the Fa Lo Hon? He gave some to his frenz to pet...and throw some into the lake nearby my house...I bet the fish ady eaten by other creatures in the Lake tho...><"
The anti-dad's habits gang, me and my siblings, as well as my mum...hate dad for having such a bad habit in spending money investing at things tat doesn't bring value in the future. =.=" We always nag him when he tend to enter the crystal shops, ceramic shops and tea shops or else you wil see US...US not him...holding a bunch or two packets of his "war trophies". =.=" The reason tat he give us for having such habits? He said : "Is is my hobbies, how can you stop me for having hobbis, and life will be meaningless widout hobbies". So yea, this is part of my dad.


Now I m thinking how to make him in love wid photo shooting again...So tat I can make him buy DSLR. *Tsk tsk*

0 comments: