Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, August 10, 2009

50 cents!!!

Project 365 #125


Share you a joke to ease away your Monday Blue^^

It's all about - 50 cents.

lolz.



Me and cousie was jamming in the car on our way back to home after work. Radio will always be the best fren of us when we are in the car. So Yea, we are the fans of One Fm. ^^

There's a contest going on at One Fm where they are giving out free concert tickets of Eason Chan that falls on 16th August 2009. We have to be One Fm member in order to take part in the contest but the ads being aired by One Fm is only telling how we should take part by sending SMS but not register ourselves. My cousie wanted to win the ticket so much and she asked me what she shud do as she is not a member of One Fm yet.(And Yea. I already register myself long time ago)


Ling : How? How? How I should register?
m3 : Erm...I can't remember...
Ling : Can I just send in the message to the One Fm SMS service provider telling I wanna participate, then if like I am not a member of One Fm, they will actually send me another SMS to tell how I should register? Is this how you do this?
m3 : I guess so...
Ling : But liddat I will rugi 50 cents worrrrr...you can't remember at all?
m3 : Erm...I guess tat's the way I do. I tried to send in SMS and request for songs and they revert back to me by asking and teaching me to register to be a member first.
Ling : Means I have got no choice but to waste 50 cents la.
m3 : ERM.
Ling : Ok la...I send. 33399 rite?
m3 : Yeap.

*got message revert back ady*

Ling : What???!!! It stated there "sorry, invalid keywords"!!! They din teach me how to register myself!!! YER...GIVE ME BACK MY 50 CENTS!!!



then,


she open the coin box in my car,

and take 50 cents away.


Ling : HNG!
m3 : =.=lll


then, I can't stop laughing after tat.

Such a "cute" cousie I have. LOLz. She always do all these farney farney and creative things to bright up my day. I can actually write up a book bout all the stupid funny things she said or she did to me. lolz. She always tell me that she do all these wid her Uni frenz in Japan and I always tease her if she go ther for studies or learn all these funny funny stuff. Sometimes seriously let her zadao. =.="

Oh Yea. Got shopping spree today, and yea, we went to Daiso, the curve to shop. Things inside Daiso are all RM5 and the products are allllllll from Japan. lolz. AND...we went for Sa-Ka-E(ae) sushi for dinner. LOLz. I feel so good after the spends tho. lolz.


Cheerssss Monday Blue~

0 comments: