Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Blood Test

Project 365 #137


Accompanied Cousie for blood test today.

Got lost

because

I don't know

where is Plaza Damas.

LOLz.



Accompanied cousie for her blood test which is assigned by her company. Cousie told me the clinic is located at Sri Hartamas but don't know the exact location but she have got the address in hand. We hopped into the car widout google the exact location, bcoz I tot it shud be the place tat I use to go to - Desa Sri Hartamas. =.="


Reached Desa Sri Hartamas and made few rounds, didn't get to see the familiar address which is copied by cousie. Cousie then made a phone call and ask where is the clinic located at. AND, they keep on telling "Plaza Damas, Plaza Damas." =.=" I am like...wathell...Now the point is...we don't know wher is Plaza Damas!!! =.="


And...oh yea...I am confuse wid Desa Sri Hartamas and Sri Hartamas. Yea. Rite. I am not Hartamas People. ><"



We reached the clinic after one hour by banging ourselves here and there. The "doctor" saw us and said "at last...", "well you know you are working in travel agency..."(she sounds like you shud b familiar wid the way and directions!)(I am like...wat the...she work in travel agency but not the Ministry of Transport=.="). She made a phone call to my cousie's GM to double confirm that my cousie is one of their employee, at the same time, she tell her GM "She just got lost, and just reach here." I am like...=.=" Do you need to tell the GM that she just got lost? =.="



Cousie then went in for the blood test and after that doctor came out when she asked my cousie to go for Urine test. The doctor shake her head and said "her english is really very poor", "You know, she is working in travel agency"and "bla bla bla...."(well...of all...wat she mean is...my cousie's english is poor). I defensed for my cousie, I told the doctor that she is in charge of Japanese department that doesn't requiret her to speak very well in English. Still she said "you know, you shud ask her to read one english article a day to brush up her english". "I know her GM very well, I know some of her kelics too." (So?=.=")


I don't know why she have to care so much as she is only a doctor. =.=" Like...does it bother you if we can't speak english very well? AND you shud know that ther are some biology terms that we might not bcoz we are not in the same field as you! =.=" Alright, we shud accept other people's words and comments, but, it will b good if you only mention it once or twice but not repeat, repeat and repeat. =.=" Duh...mayb it's bcoz she got nobody to talk to, tat's why whn she grabbed a chance, she will not let people go easily. So pathetic. LOLz


So Yea. Cousie went off unhappily and put her MSN PM as "O ba Sang! My england poor is not your business!!!" Rite. Mind your own business. =.="






0 comments: