Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Photo Shooting Day @ Putrajaya

Project 365 #108


Weeeeeee~~~

Went to Putrajaya for photo shooting session today^^

That sweet couples

is my cousie and her future husband.
(the "future husband" ask not to call husband and wife until the day they tie the knot)


Another Big Day to come after HowJoo and SiJia's wedding^^


Followed my cousie all the way to Putrajaya for her wedding photo session day. Her photo session hav actually started early the morning and I only followed her for the outdoor shooting. The groom aka my future cousin bro in-law kena shoot gao gao by the photographer in his not nice looking smile tat he hang on his face. LOLz. I rarely see him smile bcoz he is a cool person. AND...his smile is srsly...FARNEY. LOLz. He faked a lot of smile and made the photo session last much more longer than the normal one. The photographer first asked him to smile a bit and when he smile...the photographer wil say "I guess...it will b better for you not to smile". lolz. Kesian him. ><"

Ther's a session wher the couple hav to do photo shooting on the cruise. Thus, me and my cousie hop in by paying RM30 per person to enjoy the 45mins ride @ Putrajaya Lake aka Cruise Tasik Putrajaya. Saw loads of nice buildings, IE : Sultan Selangor's holiday villa which is so so so HUGE and grand, the building that float on the water, and loadssssss seems to be imitation of other countries famous building.(got one look like HK's turtle...lolz)

Oh yea. My dearie cousie is getting married. I m very very close to her since we were small. Erm like at the age of 9? So I m kinda like a "witness" of all her relationshipsss, and clear some shitsss for her. lolz. Happy to see her getting such a good hubby^^ He stepped into the social world at the age of 15, he may not study a lot but he is a guy who always have the urge for improvement. The words tat came out frm his mouth will be nothing good, but, he is a sincere person. He appreciate every little help given by others. He listen to the elders. He respect everybody's comments. AND I believe all these made him a very successful businessman now, at the age of 27.

WOW! Glad to see my cousie marrying a good guy, that, of course treat her very good all the time, as well as me. LOLz. U know la...coz I m the closest to my cousie, he hav to treat me better or else...nyek nyek nyek...lolz...AND I will never ever forgot wat he did to "touched" my cousin sis's heart.

No idea since when that my cousie hav this car sick and she always feel uncomfortable when we are on the way to genting or back frm genting. There's one day where...he got this outing day wid him and his bunch of frenz. They had some beer @ uphill and went home after tat. Cousie felt very sick coz of the carsick she hav and oso the beer but she cant puke. The guy asked her to poke the finger inside her throat so that she can puke BUT she refuse, she said tat she cant do it. THEN...the guy actually put his finger in her throat and make her puke. AND THERE, the romance startssssssssssssssssssssssss...WOOTSSSSS!!! This is so so so cool. I mean...okay. First of all...it is only like their third time going out 2geda and din know each other well, and, tat guy, did tat. lolzzzz...Eeee...such a special starting of this couple. Bwahahhahahahaha...


Wish you guys happily ever after^^


Oh ya. Rush for movie wid family after the photo shooting day. Watched Transformer and YESH I get to watch the WHOLE movie widout falling asleep. Yea...I falled asleep for the first time I watch it.

Such a BZ Saturday!!! I love it^^



0 comments: