Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

TVB Drama Marathon Day

Project 365 #109


A Great Way to Care

niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to watch.

Something different.

Something interesting.

Something tat touches the humans psychology.

Something that pulled my attention.



I seldom watch dramas bcoz I know myself wil stick to the TV for whole day for Drama Marathon once I start watching those. AND drama Marathon is seriously tiring. That's the reason why I prefer movie. Story finished in one episode and within few hours.


So Yea. Saw the preview at Astro on Demand for - A great way to care. It is a drama tat talks about how psychology can help in cracking the criminal cases. LUP IT!!! SO, I've actually watched the 20 EP in two days time. ><" BRAVO~~~~!!!! CLASSIO~~~~~~ lolz. I always wanted to study psychology but it seems to be no market in Malaysia, so yea, I picked Mass Comm. Mayb I shall consider in picking up a part time psychology course. BUT rumours tell that ppl who study psychology normally...got a bit psycho one...><"


Oh No...I m not having any discirmination.

So Yea,

watch

A great way to care.

lolz

0 comments: