Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Krispy Kreme^^

Project 365 #90

Yum Yum!!!

Yeap.

It's doughnut from Krispy Kreme^^

I am loving it.
(altho it stil taste freaking sweet)


Wokay. As usual. I dun go for lunch during lunch hour at opis. Yeap. U din see it wrongly. I don't go for lunch. Hmmph...why ar? Coz...I had quite heavy breakfast every morning, which is supplied by the company every morning. They supplied sandwiches, noodles, fried rice, roti canai, nasi lemak, chee cheong fum, nuggets, malay kuih and the list go on. lolz. Good rite...I know u jealous...Bwahahahhahaha...

Rite. The reasons I dun take lunch bcoz
- I m kinda lazy to walk under a BIG HOT sun for the purpose only to fill up my stomach.
- I don't feel hungry.
- I am srsly out of idea wat to eat.
- I don't take proper meal.
- Rite, I had heavy breakfast every morning.


Hmmph...so...basically It's all bcoz of the word - lazy. lolz. AND it's good in skipping lunch coz I srsly can save a lot and can spend the "lunch money" wisely during the weekends. lolz.

BUT

BUT

today is kinda special.

Coz

I have doughnut from Krispy Kreme as lunch.

MUAHA


As usual I am sitting alone in the opis where everybody have gone for lunch. Then, the A.D. passed by holding a box of Krispy Kreme...which is so so so tempting...I looked at it and think "hmmph...I shud hav build up a good relationship wid her earlier so tat she might offer me the doughnut...haiz..."*regretting* THEN...she suddenly called my name "miao yi, miao yi, come here" I am like..."aiks...nid me to work again, can't even hav break during lunch hour" then I walk ther...BWHAHAHAHH "Choose one" she said. "Which one you wan, juz take" and she pass me the tissue.


MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...


happy dao~~~lolz


so, I had lunch today.

and I am not a god today.


YAY.

0 comments: