Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, July 31, 2009

It's Fu Lai Dae!!!

Project 365 #115


YAY!!!

It's Fu Lai Daeeeeeeeeee!!!

Wee~~~


Okay. It's my cousie's mum's Bday and my mum got this strawberriessss coating cake for her. Woottsss...it looks yummilicious isn't it??? Taste...erm...okayyyyyy la...filling is yam, strawberries and peach where...I dun really fancy neither one of the fruits.

At last it is friday and it is a great friday!!! Coz we are going out for steamboat in conjunction of my aunt's Birthday. So yea, me and my cousies, and sis went for steamboat wid a bunch of auntiessssss...and tat's why I made myself look like auntie at the photo above. LOLz.

Been having a healthy eating habit since Monday, where, I have oat for breakfast, oat biscuits for lunch and supplement drink at night. Yea, I tend to diet, BUT, I juz cant get myself to say nooooo to steamboat, as the resto that we are heading to...is not ,merely a steamboat resto...thy have loads of fresh slices of meatssss...imagine u deep the slice of meat into a super hawt and spicy tomyam soup~Slurpeee yummy!!!

Hell Yea. Now I know why I am so so depress in the past four days, perhaps I din take enuf food and I am not happy wid it. LOL. Bwahhaha...well well...so first day in having such a heavy dinner this week, and there's one Japanese buffet dinner to attend tomorrow. Bye my diet plan, I am gonna enjoy til the max in the weekends. Thanks for my auntie(the aunty tat sell strawberry) that pay me a visit just in time and eating less or more will not affect my weight. LOLz.

Adious~

0 comments: