Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

AH1N1

Project 365 #82

Received this email in the afternoon.
(please click to enlarge it)

Now,

I need to have self quarantine at home.



After the TB case. Another one pop-up after a month. This time it is more serious, we nid to have self quarantine at home.

Yea. A colleague of mine confirmed positive in H1N1. We get to know about this in the afternoon. Now, we have to work from home from today onwards and resume back to company on nxt week Monday.

Shud it b a good news or a bad news? Everybody is waiting for Friday to come when it comes to Monday or Tuesday...coz everybody is waiting for the holidays. Now, we have got "holidays" for about a week, BUT, we cannot go out. T_T.

I was thinking if I can sneak out during the three "Free" holidays given by Company since the time the management announce bout the "self quarantine". Can I? Shud I? Haiz...

IF...I kenot go out...thn I might not b able to attend my Cousin Bro's wedding dinner on Friday and Saturday, then I cannot go cycle, cannot go jungle trekking, cannot go clubbing ady...T_T

Wuwu...why when ppl have fully schduled the weekends plan nicely and this come to me?!

argh!!! i wanna go out!!!

1 comments:

dut said...

your dream come true lah. hahaha