Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Happy Wedding Day for How Joo and Si Jia

Project 365 #58


YEA

Today is a BIG day.

For my cousin brother.

He is getting married^^


I remember he told me once that he will only find one and only one gal in his lifetime that he will love forever and ever. He did as what he told me. This is his first and his last. This is the day he tie the knot with his one and only love. Romantic sial!!! LOLz.

Hmmph...I mean...how many people will actually have the same thought as him? Getting one and only one love at the lifetime? AND YET, he did as what he want by not only thinking or saying. (You know guys always like to give empty promises...lolz) So, Biao Sau, I believe he is a very reliable man. LOLz. AND of course, Biao Sao for sure is the perfect woman that my cousin brother waiting for^^


Oh yea. How Joo is my cousin bro and Si Jia is his beloved wife. I m so glad that I get to witness their marriage in the church^^

Wish you guys happily ever after^^


0 comments: