Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

TB

Project 365 #48

Went for injection today.
No,
Shud say,
I went for test today
and get injected
after receiving an email
that tells...

(clickly on it to see it on larger view)

Yea.
One of my colleagues confirmed suffering from TB.

We all from the same department with him
that have close contact with him
have to go for TB check up.

While outside is having war with H1N1
we,
our department,
is having war wid TB.
LOLz.
Worried that we shud b quaratine
but Doctor say
as long as our immune system is good enuf
ther's no problem
and
all we have to do
is to stay healthy.


We have to undergo three test for the TB check up. Blood test, Chest X-Ray and skin test. So, the one wid a bandage on it, is frm blood test and the one being circled which is nxt to the bandage, is the skin test. I am okay wid all the three test and I even look how injection is being done on my hand. LOLz. Duh...ya...gal shud feel sked of those...BUT...you know...my curiousity always win. I just tot tat I shudn't miss any seconds tat can be see and we might not see it happened again in the future. (choi...touch wood...who wanna get injection often...>_<") Skin care is meant to check if we have got TB virus in our body. We are not allowed to wash the "circled" area and need to return to the clinic on Saturday morning to check if it is positive or negative.

Btw, TB, Tuberculosis, it is actually a new term for me. Coz...if others tell me TB...I will oni think of Tom Boy. Teehee...Well...not to say that I don't know anything about TB...I always use it during primary sch when my frenz cough a lot...I will always tell "What happened to you, kena "fei lao"(in mandarin)(TB) ke?" LOLz...Hmmph...Heard frm my cousie that TB is much more scary compare to H1N1...coz...it takes long time to cure. >_<"

Will only be getting the result on Saturday morning and have to reach the clinic by 830am. A.M.!!! MORNING!!! What the...even weekends wanna sleep late a bit oso kenot...lolz...


Well, hope everything will be fine. Hope my kelic will get well soon^^


0 comments: