Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Durian Fever^^

Project 365 #68

*sniff sniff*

*sniff sniff*


"I smell Durian"
I said to my cousie once I entered the house.

"Yea...me too"

AND

I found it lying quietly on my dad's tea table

Bwahhahahahaha

YAY!!! Got durian makan^^


Since yearssssssss ago. Erm...like for 5 years? or mayb more than that. That I din get to eat Durian. Coz marmee said : "Durian got very high colestrol, dun eat so much...and It is fattening..."Since then...I din get to eat durian ady. So sad rite. T_T

I was actually a bit sked that I wont like Durian anymore after I din eat for few years.Bwahhahahaa...BUT...I cant control myself after the first bite I took...><"

Argh...can predict tat I m gonna gain another kg. Wat the...=.="


0 comments: