Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, June 08, 2009

Way Back Home

Project365 #60

Time to go back after the "long vacation". How I wish it was. While I was enjoying and feeling nothing to worry about, my sister will suddenly said 'YAY, Jie gonna back to work ady." What the...=.=lll She is always like tat. like to pull me back to the reality when I am in my dreamland.

We visited Si Jia's parents at Sekundai, Johor before we headed back to KL. We started our journey at 430pm from Johor. As usual, ther's only one person will be awake during the long driving journey - the driver (my brother) As his assistant (who feed him food and drinks, make phone calls and get watever he wan) I always force myself not to fall asleep, I should keep on talking to the driver so that the driver won't fall asleep. BUT, I failed. I took a nap until my bro wake me up. He said that uncle's car is far way at the back and ask me to call and see if they are fine.

After that, my eyes wide opened, and then, my brother start to speed up the car speed to 150km/j and he woke the 3 lads at the back. THEN, I burst the music so that everybody will be wide awake. You know, sometimes srsly kesian the driver, cannot sleep thn nobody chat with thm, summore cannot burst the music loud loud and cannot speed up...coz the car will not be stable if speeding up too fast. ><"

Oh yea. We had an adventure way back home. We actually said bye to our uncle and continue with our journey using GPS from Seremban. THEN, the stupid GPS brought us up to moutain and go thru all the dark, small tiny road with no cars and no housing areas. The first instruction given by GPS is to go 17km and turn left, and it is where the journey start. The small tiny dark road. WE HAVE TO GO 17KM!!! We were counting down and who knows...when we have done the 17km journey, THEN, it said, 15km to go and turn left...WHAT THE FREAK!!! WE ARE LIKE LOST IN NOWHERE AT THE NITE!!! Kesian my bro, I believe he is scared but he still nid to calm down the lads at the back who is already screaming like anything and concentrate in driving. ><"

END UP, we have gone thru 30 over km in the dark small tiny road at the moutain, passed by Nirvana land and even ampang lookout point!!! WHAT THE FREAK!!! Thank god that we get to reach home safely at 930pm. Where we shud hav reached home much more earlier thn tat. =.="

Not gonna trust GPS no more. =.="

We tot it is useful as it helps a lot when we were at Singapore.

ARGH!!!

What a day.

0 comments: