Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Shopping Day^^

Project 365 #59

So Yea.

Singapore in on sales.


We are in Takashimaya^^



BUT



I am on tight budget

that

I can't do shopping crazily!!!


Watthefreak...=.="


Oh yea. The one at the left is my handsome younger brother^^ He srsly look like Korean...wid his small little sepet eyes...Bwahahhahaha...undeniable he is a cute, nice and easy-going guy (but sometimes very stubborn) Oh Yea. He is single and availble. So, for those who are interested please leave me a message. I will get back to you ASAP. I PROMISE(with three fingers up)!!!


Rite. The girl who stand bside him. (The guy, my brother...unless you see a two "him") It's me. Miao Yi. In case you forgot who am I. I am the owner of this blog la wei...=.=" Oh yea, I m on the phone wid my cousin brother, at the same time eating apple pie frm MOS while looking at the camera to be capture. MUAHA...you know gals are always multitasking, so do I^^


WHAT???

Are you thinking

"are you kidding, like this call gal???"

by

looking at the pic while reading the blog???!!!

See,

I can even read your mind

coz my six sense is accurate.

So,

Gal, I AM!!!

Doh-uh...=.=lll

Till the end of the Shopping Day, I bought nothing, nor my sister, brother, cousin sisters, uncle and auntie. >_<" How could it be?! I don't know. Not in shopping mood, perhaps.

So,

we had a tired, bored and hot

window shopping day =.=lll

0 comments: