Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Krispy Kreme

Project 365 #54

AT LAST

AT LAST!!!

I tried Krispy Kreme.

Hmmph...not as good as I expected tho >_<"

Went for lunch and Times Square 2day wid my cousie as she wanna get sth for my cousin brother's wedding. So so happy that at last I manage to try Krispy Kreme after it've launched ages ago...lolz

I've checked on Krispy Kreme website to see what flavours I shud go for b4 we head to BTS tho.
BUT, with disappointment...I can't find Green Tea Twist and Chocolate Glazed Cake AND they are running out of stocks for the Original flavour. Wtfreak...How could it be??? I thought they shud always keep the Original flavour run on board all the time. =.="


Okay. Neh Mind. Still, we ordered some other flavour which look interesting. Oh ya, my first bite of Krispy Kreme was the time somebody sent it to my company, it is the Original Flavour. I m kinda like it when I try it, it tasted different with JCo and Big Apple.(Er...hard to express in words...it taste different la...lolz) I always wanted to try more, to try other flaovours and see if I am in love with Krispy Kreme o not. So, I tried. Every bite I take contains sugar, and I can feel the sugar. So, I guess you know, it is so damn freaking sweetening weyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...>_<"


Rite. When me and cousie first stepped into Krispy Kreme, we are kinda shocked, coz...there are loads of yellow ppl standing there, at the counter, and it looks pack inside. I wonder won't they suffer and feel uneasy to move in tat small space? lolz...Owh...their costume is yellow in color. LOLz. No idea why there are so many of them standing there at the counter when there's no people Q'ing at all. Mayb they are preparing for the war later?!

Niway, I still have heart with JCo, and Big Apple. Mayb I shall try Krispy Kreme again and find out if it is really sweetening. (although this is already the third time I tried Krispy Kreme doughnuts.) LOLz...Bwahahha...

0 comments: