Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Project 365 #64

It's 1230am

I am still at Starbucks, Mid Valley

COZ IT IS FRIDAY!!!

WOOHOO!!!


Alrite. Friday. Everybody have friday fever. Everybody waited friday to come since monday. AND TODAY IS FRIDAY!!! yeeppeeee!!! Bwahahhaah...

Oh Yea. As everybody waited for today to come for so~long...SHARP 6, SHARP SIX and you can see the road jam like nobody's business. =.="

Me and Olivia planned to leave company at Sharp 6(following company's hour, which is 10mins earlier thn the international time) as we have to attend a Birthday dinner today. BUT the stupid Jam made my cousin sister that've left her company(which is oni 5mins car distance) at 530pm, stil in the jam by not moving AT ALL for 30mins. Yea, 630 and my cousie stil jamming, the terrible thing is...it is raining outside...=.="


So, plan changed. Olivia will be going to Mid Valley wid another fren by LRT where I will wait for my cousie to pick me up.

710pm. Olivia called me up and said she reached Mid Valley ady and I am still in Office waiting for my cousie. ><"

SO. You know how convenience the train is, and how bad the jam is. Where it takes more than an hour for my cousie to reach my company where it is only 5 minutes car distance. =.="

Alrite. I hopped into the car at 715pm and bang bang bang...to Mid Valley. Luckily it is not so jam after we've gone thru the sodamnfreakingjamlikenobodybusiness raja chulan road.

735pm. We reached The Gardens, and parked our car nicely near the lift^^ Phew...still in time to catch up the dinner time tho. So, we makan at Tony Roma. *chit chit chit, chat chat chat, makan here, makan there, snap snap here snap snap there* and it's 12am already. TIME REALLY PASSES FAST!!! AND...it've been LONG~~~~since the last time I went out for dinner wid such a HUGE bunch of frenz. Although I din talk...but...somehow I feel tired after being a observer for few hours. LOLZ. Bwahhahaa...it is fun tho...I like it. Listen a bit of gossip here and there and dunno which to listen til the end coz everybody is talking!!! Opppssss...yea. rite. I like to listen, like to observe than talk. It's fun in observing ppl tho. ><" So I know if you are digging ur nose quietly there...Bwahahahahaaahah...JK oni..><" I m not tat scary la...please still be my fren...lolz

Then, then, at last, the BIG plan come. Yea. We are suppose to discuss about the September trip. BUT...where to get a place to talk at this hour? It's like 12am and all the shops in Mid Valley are closed. So...after draggggggggiiiiigggggggg for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long...we decided to go Kim Gary. GDI, no idea why Kim Gary wil stil b so PACK at this hour...thn...end up we minum at StarBucks la...

This is the first meeting for the September Trip. Erm. Yea. We came out wid something. We Do. Erm. DOn't ask me wat's that "something"...coz I was in Dreamland all the while. Bwahahahhahahaahahhaah...Till then^^

0 comments: