Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

T.G.I.F. @ The Curve

Project 365 #23

Went to TGIF for family dinner today.
Me and cousie spent my family the meal.

After tat we went for movie.
X Men origin, Wolverine.
Worth to watch movie tho^^

Made a promise wid my cousie tat we will share to treat my family a meal when the day we start work. It is like...6 mths ago since we said that. Bwahahha...always no money to buy my family a dinner BUT now, at last, we did it. LOLz.

Mah nxt target is to buy my family a dinner at Italiannies. I miss their Tiramisu so damn much!!! >_<" Rite? Who is on diet now? LOLz.

Bwahahah...Okie. Fine. Let's talk about Wolverine then. Ahem. As what I mentioned earlier, it is a worth to watch movie. COZ, it've got quite a lot of action parts, and, AND, hard to see a guy fully naked at a wide screen in the theater. Bwahahhahahaha...worth it, worth it. LOLz.

0 comments: