Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Pink lady is back in action^^

Project 365 #36

At last. My pink lady is back in action. I've been waiting for tat Samsung guy to call since Wednesday as he promised he can get the phone by Wednesday or Thursday. I called him on Wednesday. Well...actually is my cousin sis who called...and he said the phone will oni b back on either Thursday or Friday.

I called him dis morning ard 11++ and he said he will be collecting my phone by 2day and perhaps I can go over and collect during lunch hour.

AND

in the phone conversation...

he actually told me...

Him : Lenglui ar...I got two news for you, one is bad and another one is good.
m3 : (Not again...) ...
Him : Which one you would like to hear?
m3 : remain silent
Him : Okay. Good news is...your phone fixed ady...but bad news is...I can only collect it after a mth...
m3 : WHAT??? After a mth? Impossible!!!
Him : The factory said that...bla bla bla...giving a lot of excuse...so...lenglui ar...will you angry wid me?
m3 : Yes I will. (hoping that he is only kidding)...cannot la...I want it by today!!!
Him : Then what will you do if you angry?
m3 : I don't know...
Him : Aiya...I am juz pulling your leg...The phone is here with me ady, come and collect ya^^
m3 : (What the...) Ooo...okay...you dis...=.="


YAY!!! Greato. I asked my cousie to collect for me as she is going over Sg. Wang and collect mah phone ady.

Who knows...wat da hell...my cousie collected and said that the guy tell thy dun hav any screen protector ady...and want me to go back and let him paste again when I am free...=.=" What the...thn thy guy actually called me and tell the same thing...

Him : Lenglui ar...my screen protector no more stock ady...you see when you free thn you come over and let me paste for you la
m3 : (no more stock thn ask me go and let him paste whn I am free) Means when?
Him : When you are free lo...
m3 : Yea la...you hav to give me a date de ma...if like I got thn u say haven got stock yet how?
Him : Anytime from 2mr onwards le...
m3 : (What the...)Okay...



ARGH!!! WHEN ONLY I WILL BE FREE WOR!!! ISH!!!


Stall so big...a small piece of screen protector oso dun hav...wat the...


Btw...the train condition today is GREAT!!! WooHoo!!! Is KTM improving?!

0 comments: