Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A gift for Daddy^^


Project 365 #40

AT LAST!!!

AT LAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I found it.

The ads the featured by my daddeee^^

Thanks to Andrew^^


Been working in Media Agency for half a year. Been searching for this ads since the day I join the organisation. Yea. I get to know we will keep the copies of every single ads that's being aired at FTA (Free-to-air) , radio, or print. So, I actually tried to search the ads from mediabanc...but failed. I try to search from You Tube, failed.

Then...this morning...I mentioned to my colleagues that my parents use to b in media line...as actor/actress. AND I said that my dad actually featured an ads in Petronas. He said that there's actually a link where we can view all the petronas ads and he send the link to me.


WOOHOO!!!

Daddy will be behli happy for this^^


Yes?

What?

Which one is my daddy???

The Chinese man wid beard and half bald.

LOLz

2 comments:

Kelvin said...

Your BF treat your family quite good actually. Like those old ads yet he still can found it.

miaoyi said...

><"

He is my colleague wei...