Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Angels and Demons

Project 365 #37

Went for midnite movie wid Olivia and her gang. Yea, Olivia and her gang, you will see this appear in my blog often in the future^^ Their are mah new bunch of frenz^^ Fun to be with tho


Rite. Angels and Demons, a movie tat talks about religion. It is not like what I tot about the movie after I watched it. I tot I will see very scary demons and very prettieee angel in the movie...but...It is more like...playing the character of angels and demons in the heart.


Well, guess thing I learned from this movie...is to...be good and do sth bad at the back...yet...everybody still worship you. Bwahahahhaha...This...applied to the reality world outside tho. The reality world that we live at everyday. Live on. Stay on. We will be one, one day. Perhaps.

0 comments: