Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Peyton Place

Project 365 #47

That's Olivia.
The kelic and best fren of mine that I mentioned everytime.

Yesh.
We went for a Bday Party.
It's her bf's kelic Bday.
BUT WHY I AM THERE?!

LOLz.

Niway,
enjoyed the nite tho.
Learned to play pool
and
manage to "poke" few balls in
with the help of
David and Ken.


Rite. Sent Olivia to SS2 after work 2day as I dun really feel like going back early 2day. Dropped her at Denise wine shop and headed back. THEN, Olivia called, oh no, it's Jeff (Olivia's bf). He said that I will jam like hell if I go back at 6sth and will most porbably reach home by 10. Wtfreak...I nid to get stuck in the jam for almost 3 hours to go back?! THEN, he said that he nid me to fetch him and Olivia to Eastin Hotel, I said okay, coz...I feel like wanna drive my car and travel ard 2day. THEN, I headed back to Denise shop.

Olivia asked me to double park my car bside Jeff's car. I parked and stepped into the shop. I said "I tot u said u wan me to fetch you guys to Eastin Hotel?" They laughed and Jeff said that he din said anything about eastin hotel. Wtfreak...I dah kena conned. =.=" I wanted to go back after tat...but Jeff said somebody is buying dinner already and I kenot leave. So Yea. I stayed for the dinner. Then, after tat I followed them to Peyton Place. AND OLIVIA ACTUALLY TIE MY HAIR UP WID A RIBBON!!!! Said...I am the Birthday Gift. Wth...=.=lll

Headed to Peyton Place. Got attracted by the pool. And Yea, I spent my nite ther at the pool...learning how to "poke". LOLz. David actually placed the balls nicely for me to poke and I always get to poke the balls into the holes. LOL. Bwaahhahaaah...YAY!!! Happy happy...LOLz

0 comments: