Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 25, 2009

R.C.

Project 365 #46

R.C. Restuarant City. A beta game that can be play at Facebook. A game that I currently addicted with. A game that my colleaguessss addicted with as well. Get to know this game thru his blog and he said that everyone ard him is crazy wid RC and if you are a fans of facebook, you shud b playing RC or you are consider as outdated. VERY FAST, after I've read the post, I type "Restaurant City" at search engine in facebook, and get myself 2 be part of RC addictor.

I saw a couple of my colleagues are already playing RC and they have actually reached quite a high level in RC. Few days after that, I see more and more kelics' faces appear in RC list. Then, you will start hearing this "eh...you got lemon or not? I need carrot la...Do you have salad? Lobster is very hard to get, can I trade ice cream with you? etc..." OR "Neh...go visit others shop so that you can get new ingredients, go shake the trees nxt to the restos and you will get money, pick up the rubbish, you can earn money as well...the store that sell ingredients bside the resto very expensive...can chop my head off"


People who don't know will scratch their head or tot that...WAH...the youngsters nowadays seems like in love with cooking very much...LOLz.


Rite. I don't play PC game, PS game or PSP game BUT RC for the time being. Coz, I don't nid to "look after" the game for 24/7, even when I am not on facebook, the game will still run itself. OH YEA...the photo attached above showed my resto's popularity which is 50. Bwahahahahhaha...Adious^^

0 comments: