Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Frustration?

Project 365 #28

It supposed to be a frustrated look. Yea it is. Or u think that I am actually laughing?
Duh...I m crying in heart...>_<"

Alrite...Yea...I felt frustrated today. WHY? Coz...there's a corner of mah new phone...not functioning...NOT FUNCTIONING!!! How could it be? When the time I bought the phone, I found out that there's a dot at the phone and I guess there muz be some prob wid the phone...I showed shopkeeper the black dot and he actually get me another new phone and show me tat there's no prob...no nth...Then, I tot everything will b fine after he changed another new phone for me.

I was testing the screen and actually realized that I cant press that particular part since the time I have the phone wid me...Then I tot mayb I m not use to the touch screen yet, that's wat make the problem occur...

Until today...I talked to my cousie bout it and she try to touch mah screen...she said " Your phone got prob la...see mine...can be touch easily..." WAT THE...

Rite.
Gonna send the phone to hospital tomorrow.
ISH!!!
Why will this happened to me???

0 comments: