Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 04, 2009

One Missed Call

Project 365 #25

Received one missed call dis afternoon.
From my ex company.
But my ex colleague swear that he did not call me up.
AND I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY FROM THAT BRANCH!!!
Why will this happened???
Oh man. It is not April fool...>_<"
Rite. First day of work after 3 days holidays. AND I forgot to bring my tag, drawer key to work. Kesian til...I even have to borrow pen from my colleague. ARGH. Is this the sign of not having enuf holiday? LOLz. Oh yea. First day of driving to work. First day of my cousie working as a nine- to-fiver wid the same pay. How jealous am I. LOLz. She even have a body guard, to look after her at almost every seconds. Worrying that she might get hurt or kidnapped. AND that's her GM. She is sitting outside GM's room with only a BIG CRYSTAL CLEAN glasses in between. Bwahahah...how pathetic. >_<"

0 comments: