Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, May 22, 2009

Siu Gai Yik~~~


Ngo Zhung Yi Sik~~~


Project 365 #43

Basically it means...
I love to eat chicken wings~~~~~

YAY!!!

Went to look for my cousie after work at Low Yat as she wanted to get a new CPU. THEN, we headed to W.A.W. - Wong Ah Wah for chicken wings. WooHoo!!! W.A.W. is the famous ever shop tat sell delicious chicken wings and it is located at Jalan Alor^^

The chicken Wing is BIG and juicy, of course, quite cossy as well. LOLZ. If not mistaken it is like RM2. xx per pair. Woots???!!! But...ok la...since it is so big in size. Hehe...

Then at nite, me and cousies went to sing K Just K located at Brem mall. LOLz. It is like rm25 per hour with no drinks included.

Hmmph...no second time unless we are getting VIP room at Just K. COZ THEIR SMALL ROOM SUX!!!

Btw...tat's me...and little me bside me. LOL. That little gal wid sexy leg is my dearie sis^^

0 comments: