Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Snake...lolz

Project 365 #50


So, it's Friday^^
YAY.
Friday,
we normally will have longer lunch hour on Friday.
LOLz.

I REPEAT
N O R M A L L Y
doesn't means
E V E R Y T I M E

Okie. We have got a task today. To buy Bday deco for one of our colleagues Birthday. Well, decorating the colleagues' working area and table become one of our entertainment in the office tho. We will always decorate the Birthday Boy or Gal's table to "celebrate" and wish them Happy Birthday. So, it's a guy's Birthday. AND AND AND we are getting him a very special gift. It is seriously special. BUT I can't review it now. Shud keep it as a secret in case he hack into my blog and saw our plan. LOL...Opppsss...


Will share you guys the "special thing" on Monday

Till then^^

0 comments: