Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Chin Swee Temple

Project 365 #52

That's my dearie Cousie and me.
With new hair color.
Olive and Pink Brown^^

Went to Chin Swee Temple that located at Genting wid my parents, my cousie and my youngest brother. Daddy like to go temple, so do I. LOLz. Well, I just like to go out instead of staying at home tho and Daddy hardly go for outing 2geda wid us.


So Yea, the five of us headed to Chin Swee Temple. Younger brother and sista didn't follow...as...younger brother prefer to b a geek at home whereas sista is in the scouts' camp.

>_<"

Er...

Oh ya,
Bao Bao went for grooming.
His first time in getting a FULL grooming.


Till then~

=================
A bit lazy to blog today
Sorwee...
=================

0 comments: