Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A date

Project 365 #34

with Toilet bowl.

Rite. I have a date at the toilet bowl today. AT LAST!!! AT LAST Mr. food-poisoning pay me a visit. Woohoo!!! Let's celebrate~~~lolz

Beware. The content below will be quite disgusting.
Get a paper bag wid you
or
don't eat when you are reading!!!

I AM SERIOUS!!!

Okie. One of my colleague actually told me that she is suspected to have food poisoning on monday. Thn I told her how jealous am I...in having date with Mr. food-poison...and the topic continue until today. LOLz. THEN!!! Mr. food-poisoning looked for me rite after my working hour today. We have date at the toilet bowl in my home. We miss each other too much that...we met up for three times within two hours...LOLz...

After three times meeting each other. Until my face turn to very pale and green...until I got no energy to have the fourth time of date wid Mr. food-poison...I decided to stand on the weighting scale. Praying very hard that I will be slightly lighter.

Doh-oh...=.="

Heading back to bed and sleep.
So, get food-poisoned doesnt help me in losing the weight.
I AM GOING TO BREAK UP WID MR. FOOD-POISON TOMORROW!!!

Bwahahha...

Till then^^

0 comments: