Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Project 365 #35


I took train to work today.
I don't like to take train.
Reason-being...
Please...see the photo attached above.
Rite.
I have to squeeze like anything thru and fro.

Squeezing in the train is not an issue for me. Feeling breathless is an issue for me. To take train, I always have my slipper on, so that I can run very fast to catch the train's door and sqeeuze myself inside. As a shortie with slipper on...I dun hav much space to take in fresh air(yea...coz I am short...wtfreak...=.=")...and I always felt breathless.

Serious. I can hardly breath in the train. AND if I got chance to breath, the air tat I in-hale...got the mixture of natural smell. You name it, they have it in the train. Can you imagine...the mixture smell of durian, sweats, natural "body-smell", the smell of some breathe that came out from somebody's mouth...bcoz they are burping...

EWWWWWWWW...
That's seriously digusting!!! Sorry if I made you lost your appetite.
But,
serious,
that's the smell that you will get if you always squeeze urself in the train
ard. 7am til 8am
or
between 5 to 7pm.


Btw, I guess today is my lucky day. I m able to get into 710am's train, by not to squeeze myself in to go to work.(normally I have to squeeze myself very hard to get into the container pushing by the people behind me, or I will have to wait for the nxt train that come after 20mins...) AND I manage to catch the train just in time without squeezing myself into the train again when going back. (Same, I always have to squeeze myself into the train AGAIN...pushing by the ppl who so called Q bhind me)

Phew.

Lucky^^


Pray hard that 2mr's train condition will be the same as today. Adious~

2 comments:

Neighbour's Son said...

Don't you enjoy the moment when someone suddenly grabs hold of your hand? ;))

miaoyi said...

Bwhahahhahaah..
you dis
I guess u enjoy more lo