Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Project 365 #33

Project 365 #33

Rite. Loads of things happened today and there are loads of photos that I wanted to post as part of Project 365. BUT I picked the one above. WHY? Coz...Bao Bao is mah all time favourite lu...lolz...Bwahahhaha...actually...er....er...er...personally think that I look nice in dis photo la...Bwhahahahahahahha...hehe...Don't ask me since when I bcome so muka tembok...me oso dunno...LOLz

Alrite. My mood bcome very good whn I saw this at the receptionist of my company.

The flowers being displayed at receptionist will change once a week. This one look good. Love it. Well, I don't really like red roses, I prefer white tho...bcoz PURE white roses are always hard to get. The flowerist will normally dye thm into blue or maybe purple color at the beginning and none of them can guarantee the roses will come out in PURE white instead of having a little blue color on it...=.=" Hmmph...rite...I snapped this and tot of wanna make a sentimental post about flowers. Bwahahahah...but...I got no idea wat to write yet...so...share you the nice flower will be enuf^^ The flowers are real, for sure. I swear la. Guaranteeeeeeee real one!!! Dun play play...


Okie. Next. There's a colleague of mine leaving today. Not really close wid her but sometimes have to deal with her for some work. Quite a lot of my colleagues left since the time I joint this company. Well...all I can say is...people come and go...LOLz...Good Luck, Gina^^ Will upload the photo when I get the approval frm the gal. LOLz


Remember the post I blogged about Blueish Monday, Gloomy Tuesday and BAD Wednesday!!! ? I posted sth about Touch n Go, remember?

If not...here you go,

"Oh yea. At last I called up the Touch n Go service line. Guess what...thy said I didn't register my card and I gave them my IC, mailing address and phone number. I am so so so sked like will they use my info...but I can't care much...as they ady asking and I don't like to lie...lolz...Alrite...after I gave the service person avthing, he actually tell...Okay miss, we will come back to you within 24 hours as it juz happened and the data is not up to date yet. After we have checked and we get to know...we will send you back a cheque within one month. I AM LIKE..WHAT??? Have to wait for 24hours to double confirm thn for one month to collect back the overcharged money by cheque???? Are you kidding? Refund by cheque that cost only rm10???!!! I was thinking...mayb I can juz forget about that...but...my 2nd tot come into my mind...mayb that the reason where avbody will think it is troublesome and thy wil juz tell "forget about tat"...end up...Touch n Go will earn a lot...no no...I can't do that...Althought it is like wasting the paper...yet...I insist to myself tat I should take back the RM10.

ISH. Now. Let's wait for the cheque send by Touch n Go. I will definately blog about that once I received the cheque. "


I got shock when I received a letter from CIMB coz I srsly can't recall I dealed with any ppl from CIMB b4...until I open the envolope...

So...

So, This is the cheque.



Serious!!! It is a cheque with statement from Touch n Go. I only get to received the cheque after one and a half of mth, BUT, they did send me back the RM10 which is over-charged by them. Hmmph...good good...lolz...Now, Touch n Go, guaranteed by miaoyi as a responsible company. LOLz. Bwahahah...Oh yea. Of course the staff is responsible^^

0 comments: