Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, May 08, 2009

Emo T_T

Project 365 #29

emo!!!!
EMO TO THE MAX!!!

Mah new cutie pinky samsung F480 admitted to hospital ady. Wuwu...That's because of my carelessness...SIGH...No...I din dump it on the floor...I take very good care of it. All my fault is bcoz I din check the phone properly before I bring it home.

I sent my cutie pinky phone to the store this afternoon. The storekeeper tot that it was bcoz of the memory card problem that made me cannot access to my memory card folder. After an hour oni he found out tat...It's bcoz of the screen problem. *Hello, uncle, I ady told you earlier that it's bcoz of the screen problem and you don't want to listen* He then bring it to the samsung service centre at Low Yat. He called me and ask me to change a new phone, a same one but another color, coz they don't have any pink color ady.

He actually called my cousie phone as we left the phone at the store and went for lunch.

He : Miss, eat ady?
m3 : ...
He : Miss I srsly suggest you to change to another color...we got gold and black
here...bla...bla...bla..
m3 : I want pink
He : But you will nid to wait for minimum a week...maximum...I can't estimate the time for you,
but will be long for sure...thn he continue to bla~~~~
m3 :...I want pink.
He : I see you so good thn oni request to change a new phone for you, we got gold and
black....blablabla....
m3 : I WANT PINK!!!!
He : I nvr met such a stubborn customer like you b4...but thn it's ur choice la...if you are willing
to wait thn it's fine...but I advise you to get a new phone lu...
m3 : Neh mind. I can wait.
He : Okay thn. You are really stubborn.

Like tat lo. I have to wait for a week to see my new cutie pinky phone. ONE WEEK!!! Oh gawd. I haven't even have it by my side for a week and now I have to let the handphone to overnite at the factory for a week. T_T...sadnya...wuwu...

EMO TO THE MAX NOW!!!
Sobz...
I want chocolate!!!
Bwahahahha...


Rite. Off for movie. Wid my cousie and Olivia's gang. See ya^^



0 comments: