Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Beauty Expo 2009

Project 365 #38

Went to Beauty Expo @ KLCC 2day together wid my cousin sister. Things that attracted us is the special guest today, Lin Ye Ting, and the free entrance. (I went last year and they actually charge) Newspaper written the show will start at 3pm and we actually reached KLCC at 3. Knowing that...the programme will not start as wat it is being stated in the newspaper.

Juz like what we predicted. The show haven't start yet and what is on the stage...are ppl promotiong Korean Beauty BB Cream. So, we walked ard and try to hunt for cheap stuff.

Well...I learned one thing today, cheap stuff / free stuff will nvr be good. Juz like...it is free entrance...BUT there're not much thing to shop in the fair. Me and cousie actually bought nth from the fair!!! N O T H I N G !!! This is abnormal for gals who like shopping!!! Oppsss...I din mean me...lolz...

Yea. I saw quite a bunch of lengluis and lala and weirdos in the fair. They are all actually...Japanese gal wannabe...but failed...and the outcome made thm a lala or weirdos...Bwahhahaha...Opppsss...No...I don't mean you. You are my reader...for sure wont go til THAT level la...lolz...I know mah readers got good taste geh...lolz

0 comments: