Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

RTM Screening

Project 365 #49

Attended RTM screening.

That's Olivia.

Yea.

As I always mentioned
she will appear in my Blog often.

Bwahahha...
Olivia, pay me
I gained you the fame.
LOLz.

The theme for them is Blockbuster where RTM "blockbuster" the audiences from June to Sept by having loads of interesting programmes coming up. People who turned up for the screening are not much compared to the VERY last time we attended. (During March I guess). Hmmph...It is a good one compared to the last time. AND THE FOOD TASTE GREAT AS WELL!!! LOLz...

Niway, I get to know RTM have actually aired for 63 years.
LOL.
It is much more older thn our country being Independent.

Yea.
That's all.

And
Gratz to Sara,
one of our colleagues,
she won in Blockbuster Idol
and get the First Place.
WooHoo^^

0 comments: