Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Breeze Monday

Project 365 #39

It is a breeze Monday. It brings me a good Monday. Hmmph...the weather smells good...LOLz...Bwahhaha...I took train to work today by feeling reluctant to do that. But once I came out from my house, the feelings faded. I love the weather today^^

The weather brings me a very good mood frm leaving my house til I reached my Co^^ and yea, the train...brings me extra good good mood as well...coz the container is spacious^^

Thanks a lot ya^^

Oh ya. Curled my hair yest nite using another way. Coz...a bit bored wid my curly bushy hair ady(it followed me for almost three years ady man...macam mana tak boring...kan?). The outcome...is quite good tho...the hair not so bushy...look healthy...but face look so BIG...Bwahhahaha...Will do another one the day after tomorrow. Yea. I juz cant stay still and face the same thing everyday. I WAN CHANGES!!! What hair cut shud I try?!

Owh. That's me camwhoring in the office. Me always the first one who reach the company. Bwahhahahah...Yea^^

The company is my world every morning from 8am til 830am^^

0 comments: