Miaoyi says :

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sell Out!

Project 365 #41

Sell out!

A Malaysian production.

Sell it even when it is dead.




I went for the movie together wid Olivia's gang. AGAIN. Yea, again. lolz. It's good in having a gang of movies lover...now I don't have to feel headache whn I wanna watch movie tho^^

Sell out
. Hmmph...a Malaysian production which is out of my expectation. I watched the preview thru TV and the one that always catches my attention is the part where a gal and guy singing "no~~~~no~~~oh~~~~GO~~~oh~~~~" and this actually urge me to watch the movie. Coz it sounds interesting, isn't it? Hmmph...I always thought that ads will not affect my decision, perhaps, it do. LOLz.


This out of my expectation Malaysian production have actually urged me to go back my line. I love production but ppl always tell that it can't make money. I miss my old college time...bringing the camera everywhere and do shooting. Thinking of good ideas to make a creative and special production. Of course, getting to appear on TV screen is the one I love the most. LOLz.


If you ask me, is it worth to watch? YES. It is. Indeed. WHY? Because...we are Malaysian and it is a Malaysian production...and...and...and...aiya...told you worth to watch then worth to watch la. >_<"

Rite. Found this at YouTube. Deleted scene in the movie.




You shall watch,

A Malaysian Production^^

Support ur own country la wei~~~

0 comments: